View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 08:21 AM   #1
lynnelily
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default I was just screamed at for picking up poop

I took my dogs for a walk this morning the 3 puppies were in their stroller and my 9 year old Maltese Casey was on a leash. When we got to the corner Casey did his business on the easement grass when I bent down to pick it up with my bag the lady that lived their start yelling at the top of her lungs HOW DARE I LET MY DOG SHI.. ON HER LAWN. I told her I was picking it up and she said she didn't care it still leaves a trace and now other dogs will want to go their and if my dogs had to crap to let them do it at my house and get out of their. Then said started screaming at me that she didn't want me to walk by her house again with my dogs to pick him up she didn't even want him on HER sidewalk. What was wrong with me to get the hell out of their and don't come back. She clearly is got a problem about dogs. The only reply I made was that I picked it up but I'm still shaking it upset me so bad. I went home on phone the police and they sent a car down their to tell her to shut up the dogs have the right if the people clean it up. I wouldn't have called if she didn't sound so hateful giving me warning not to come back that way again.
lynnelily is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!