View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 07:54 AM   #19
Shellygirlky
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthAngel View Post
Wow, congratulations on your new little girl! I am very interested in how all of them get along....I have a Yorkie boy who is 16 months and a Boxer who is 10 months. I am thinking of getting another yorkie and would like to know how your experience is with a new little one coming into the pack.

Dyan
What a small world. I have a boxer, too. She will be 2 in November. She was only 6 months old when I got Daisy. What I did was to always put Rayna in a down position before I would let her play with Daisy. I never left them alone together though. They are great friends now and play together all the time. Daisy has learned that if she gets under and between Rayna's legs then she can't touch her. It is too funny to watch. Lilly was a bit shy around her for about a week but now she joins in on the fun too. Mine are all girls, don't know if it would be any different if there were boys in the mix or not. I went to try to get pictures of the three of them together. Do you know how hard it is to get three dogs in one frame? Needless to say no picture, but I will keep trying. I will post in this thread when I get one. In the mean time her is one of Daisy and Rayna. It was taken around Christmas.

Daisy has a new sister-capture.jpg
Shellygirlky is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!