View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
keokis mom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Thank you yorkie talk for saving keoki

Today was a scary day but I have yorkie talk and Wylies mom to thank for helping me recognize Keoki was choking and getting him the help he needed. This morning my furbaby was burying a bisquit and he ran down the stairs snorting which I thought was funny ( he usually snorts when he is excited ) but then I realized he was gasping for air and clawing at his nose- I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO PANICKED AND SCARED!!!! Thank God for Yorkie talk and the article Wylies mom posted because I knew he was chocking when I saw him clawing his face- I tried the heimlich maneuver and it didn't work- it's a little scary on a little dog ( scared to break something ) and we BOOKED to the vet- by the time we got there ( he was clawing the whole way ) it seemed to have passed. The vet looked at him and said he would be ok. I feel blessed and grateful to this website for giving me the information I needed to know what was happening and what to do. I am so happy and grateful my baby boy is ok no more big bisquits for my furbaby!
keokis mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!