View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 12:09 PM   #8
Maximo
♥ Maximo and Teddy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlshAngel985 View Post
Looks a lot like mine. I love my printer. It's not wireless, but it gets along with my cranky laptop. I love my Toshiba laptop, but to be honest, I got a dud. I went for Toshiba because my brother's laptop was so great, and now my dad has one too. Mine was faulty from the beginning. Instead of replacing it, the warranty just kept fixing it. Neither of our other Toshiba laptops have ever had problems. I don't know anything technical about anything. I use very simple programs, (Microsoft word, excel, etc) and save most of my things on my external hardrive.

I'm hoping you get more reviews from experts. I'm in the market also, or will be soon. I really want another full sized, large screened laptop because I watch a lot of TV and movies on it, but my brother has suggested I go ahead and get a netbook because I don't actually use cds, dvds in it. If you're taking it to school with you, my cousin highly recommends the netbook. I took the one I have to school everyday, and it was a bit heavy.
Cranky laptop, lol. Mine is a Toshiba Satellite series and I have had great luck with it. The only problem is that it is going on 9 years old and has limited upgrade capability. If I wanted to stay with Windows I would go with Toshiba again, but I'm saving my pennies for a Macbook.
Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!