View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 03:55 PM   #8
rbelland
Luving my babies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddieandMiaMom View Post
So I ordered three trial sized Nootie shampoos from BaxtersMommy, and wanted to give an honest review (this may be long).

Cucumber Melon (for itchy, dry skin): Used on Addie, yorkie: silky, thinner, longish coat. Loved the smell and creamy texture of this shampoo. Addie seemed more relaxed throughout bath time and even seemed to enjoy the rubdown more the usual. Her coat seemed easier to comb through. After two days, her hair is shinier and softer than usual, tangle-free, and she seems to be less itchy and still stinks good. She was forced to potty in wet grass yesterday, but her legs don't look so "ratty" as they usually would after a tromp through the wet grass.

Japanese Cherry blossom (promotes healthy soft coat): Used on Dany, yorkie: very thick, soft, wooly, short coat. Again, loved the smell and creamy texture of shampoo. I wanted to maintain Dany's really soft hair, so used this on her. Dany didn't give a hoot about the smell like Addie seemed to-she still really disliked her bath. She seemed to be easier to comb out as well, even with the different, thicker hair texture. She is still soft, soft, soft after two days!

Coconut Lime Verbena (germ fighting): Used on Mia, chihuahua: medium-long coat. I used Mia for this one as she snoops a lot and seems to pick up more germs than Addie and Mia. Loved the smell, but wasn't expecting the water-like consistency since the other two were so creamy (I did shake the bottle first, I always do). Still liked it, but would recommend squirting it on a washcloth rather than your hand. I think I lost a lot of this shampoo down the drain as it slipped through my fingers. It still had plenty of suds and cleaned her up well. She also came out easier to comb and her hair seems to be softer as well. Even with the watery texture, I would buy again as I think Mia would benefit from its germ fighting attributes.

Overall: I love all three shampoos! They are soap-free, so I think any of them would help Addie's itchy skin. They all left my pups smelling great (going on two days) and with softer coats than with the shampoo I had been using before. To me, they don't exactly smell like the Bath and Body Works stuff, but they smell so good and the fragrance is light, like a soft breeze that flies past your nose when you least expect it. I would recommend these shampoos to anyone. Sorry, didn't get either of the vanilla scents as I am not a fan of vanilla (weird, I know!).

BaxtersMommy is an awesome seller too! Very responsive and I was extremely pleased with how fast the shipping was. Thanks again, BaxtersMommy!
LOVE NOOTIE
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!