View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 12:06 PM   #1
Breny
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

Thumbs up Oster Golden A5 Single-Speed Clipper w/#10 Blade

This is like BRAND NEW. I took it out of the box and used it once on the body of 1 Yorkie. Works perfect and in like new condition. I'm just too used to my oldie but goodie

Here is a link to PetEdge where I bought it, although they were not offering anything free at the time with it. PetEdge: Oster Golden A5 Single-Speed Clipper w/#10 Blade

All I got was the clipper. Its too late for me to send back since I waited to long so my loss will be your gain.

I am asking $100 (please pay paypal fee of 4% or send it personal/gift) and I will cover the shipping to send it to you! (free shipping)

More info on the clippers:

The Oster® Golden A5 Single-Speed Clippers are powerful workhorses with the speed to handle your toughest grooming jobs. Includes a # 10 CryogenX blade and blade oil.

* Redesigned for cooler and quieter operation
* Insulated face plate keeps blade surface cooler
* Includes a # 10 CryogenX blade and blade oil
* Removable filter screens improve air flow and cool motor

Oster® Golden A5 Clippers have a new virtually unbreakable housing to make them stronger and more durable. These powerful workhorses have the versatility to handle all your grooming jobs, from general purpose grooming to precision clipping on any coat type.

Can be used with Oster Take Down Quick™ Wide Blades to provide faster cutting over larger areas. Compatible with Oster, Andis, Master Grooming Tools, and Wahl detachable blades.

Single Speed model comes in Electro-Silver. Clipper includes #10 CryogenX blade and a 4 oz bottle of blade oil.

Breny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!