View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 09:52 AM   #11
RBCZ Mom
Yorkie Talker

Thank you again so much for all the advice! I don't think that the breeder can take him back, but I may see if my parents could take him, although weirdly (or maybe not?) they both seem more stressed when apart even in different rooms or if my husband takes him into another room, or for a walk. They really bonded well as buddies before her heat and hated being apart then too. Fortunately, when they are gated separately both my husband and I are literally on top of them so nothing can happen. It's only for periods when we want to give them attention, love and play time out of the crate - never when they are alone. I would just never forgive myself if our little girl got pregnant on our watch! They're still too mischievous on a normal day to leave out of our sight anyway! One other question I forgot to mention - our boy's testicles are not descended, and I read that this may affect his fertility (although not drive) - in your opinion is that true? I still would never take the chance! Again - THANK YOU!
RBCZ Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!