Thread: Runny Stool
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 08:37 AM   #10
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubedo View Post
The Vet's appointment is actually tomorrow.

But I wanted to see if there was anything I could do to solve this problem.

I spoke to the vet in the beginning and she said the diarrhea initially was from lack of eating.

I checked the Dog Food Advisor and it said the Nutro Natural Choice was 4 stars but I think I'm going to look into Acana, but I'm a little hesitant because I'll be stuck with food if she decides not to like that one. Lol.
I'm really glad you're going to the vet ! Two weeks of diarrhea can sometimes be life threatening and have to do with not just food, but something else as well. Hopefully, the vet will do a fecal. In the morning, if she has diarrhea before your appointment, you can put it in a baggie, put that baggie inside another baggie - then the vet can check that sample.

Not sure what your vet means by "the diarrhea initially was from lack of eating" -- with lack of eating or no eating, there would be very little to nothing coming out the other end .

I too would stay far away from Nutro, especially when there are so many other choices out there .

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!