View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 10:41 AM   #3
Beamers Mom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love

Well, I didn't go crazy either time.
When we got Lil Bit, my husband got her -not in the best way possible I know. I had lost my Penni the year before at 15.1/2 years old. My husband was in the TV repair business and he went to this lady's house and fixed her TV, and instead of paying him she asked would he take one of her Yorkie puppies instead. He, not knowing any better, accepted.
First I knew was when I went to pick him up from work and he had this little Yorkie puppy. I said how cute she was and asked who she belonged to (I thought he was probably just watching her for a few minutes). he said "she's yours". I have never been sure that she is a pure bred.

But, when I got Beamer, before he arrived, I just went and bought some supplies - a harness, some Nutrical in case he needed some after the plane ride and a couple of toys, and a bag of the dogfood the breeder had him on - and the smallest size was a 20 lb bag!).

However now I am buying him bows on a regular basis (Thanks BowBiz), and just ordered a harness vest for him.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!