View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 09:41 AM   #1
watermae
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Unlove Wanted: Male Puppy around 10 wks in WA area

My husband and I are very interested in bringing a new addition to the family. We are both 24 without children, and therefore our animals are our kids. I am a nurse and my husband is currently studying to become a police officer. I have always wanted a Yorkshire Terrier and was never able to get one until recently. We are looking to get one between 8-12 weeks old, a male is preferred. We live in Snohomish and are more than willing to drive to check them out. We do not want our new addition to be shipped. It is very important for us to see where our puppy is coming from and to see the parents. I breed guinea pigs from time to time and understand the importance of knowing where my piggies go to. We currently have a 7 year old toy fox terrier female that is spayed. She has always had other dogs around until recently. Her brother passed from a long struggle with congestive heart failure amongst other things. Needless to say, we are all heartbroken and think a new puppy will help fill that void. We have a lot of love to give but have not had any luck with finding a good breeder that can offer us one at a reasonable price (around $500). Anyone out there able to help us?

Thanks!
Lindsay & Zac (and Lily)
watermae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!