View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 07:59 PM   #7
majesticyorkies
YT 500 Club Member

Default Poor Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifeandshaffer View Post
he ate beniful or purina one before I got him or whatever was on sale. He was used as a stud dog from what I gather, but he doesnt seem to have that stud dog personality so I just dont know. His vet records are scetchy at best.
I do know he is eager to please and is so happy here, mayb not happy after i fix hin get his dental done of friday, i gave him a bath he came to me clean but its been a week so I gave him a bath he wasnt bad he was just scared to death like he wasnt sure what it was. He is great in the car likes other dogs , hates to walk between cars. I liv in a townhouse and sorta need to walk btween mine and my neighbors but we are working on it, He didnt know his name when I got it so i cahnged it, 2 years old and dint know his name, he had a number on his papers, sad but he knows his name in just 1 week.
My goodness... I think that is sad cheap food did not know his name, bless his heart! he is lucky to have you now, I free feed myself I don't have anyone that overeats they do like to nibble through out the day so I let them. It kind of sounds like he likes the attn. hes getting from you more than the food per say, I am so happy you have him now. I don't understand some breeders, I use to breed my babies always came first. Just a pet owner now but they still come first always. Best wishes and congats.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!