View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 05:18 PM   #1
-Robbie-
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default New and Looking for a Texas Breeder

Hi! I'm new to the forum. This is my first post! I can't believe how much information there is here!

I am looking for a breeder in Texas. I live in the Austin area, but I'm willing to go to another town to find the right puppy.

A bit of history:
I lost my yorkie, Stormy, about 3 months ago. She was only 7 years old, so it was MUCH too soon. She was never healthy. She had her first surgery for lux. patella at 11 months. As soon as that one healed, she had to have her other back knee fixed. She also had thryroid disease and severe food and environmental allergies which cause serious skin issues, too. Allergy shots didn't help. The day we lost her, they found out that she also had an enlarged heart and had blown a disc in her back.

I miss my girl so much, but I am ready to find a new yorkie. Needless to say, my top priority is finding a healthy puppy. I would like my new puppy to fall within the standard, but a bit big or a bit small is fine as long as there is a history of health with the parents. I am not interested in breeding and will have my girl spayed as soon as it's recommended by my vet. I'm looking for my new buddy!

I'm hoping that some of you might have some information on good Texas breeders.

Thanks so much!
-Robbie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!