View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 01:55 PM   #5
AllDogBoots
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Your YorkieTalk username - AllDogBoots

Your Yorkie's Name - Cooper

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl - boy

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 2 years, 2 months

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, and Chest Size) - Weight: 9.2 pounds, Height (floor to shoulders): 10.5", Length (neck to tail) 13 inches, Chest 14.5"

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - go by measurements

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - interactive/learning toys, retrievable toys, safe chew toys, loves chicken & peanut butter, loves to get dressed in anything

Yorkie's favorite colors - any boy colors

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) - No.

If you have participated in any of the past two Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (If you participated in one of the last two Gift Exchanges and have the same address, you do not need to PM admin with your address. ALL OTHER MEMBERS, please PM admin with your name and address for the GE after you sign up) - will PM address

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) -
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/alb...?albumid=10018

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) -
No rawhides, no plush toys. Cooper is low maintainance. He has short hair and has no need for brushes, bows or any hair items. Would love a new fun collar (he only has plain right now), or pajamas. We aren't picky at all and I'm sure we will love everything. We are so excited about our first GE. Please no dog shoes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AllDogBoots-Cooper-LA3.jpg (93.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg cooper new robe.jpg (33.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg cooper sweater 3.jpg (34.1 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00924.JPG (170.0 KB, 12 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!