View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 10:43 PM   #5
SUKIGIRL10
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlshAngel985 View Post
I'm a fan too! I thought you named your pup after Suki in the show. There is a member here that has a Rory and a Lane.

Did you meet the breeder? They would be the ones to ask the pedigree questions. Humping isn't necessarily a sign of sexual maturity. It is a dominance thing, or a stress/anxiety reliever, believe it or not. If the Pom is only 3 months old I wouldn't worry to much about them getting together to mate quite yet. They're still babies.
I never was able to meet the breeder. I wish I could all I have is sukis parents registered number. I was hoping I could track them down and speak with the breeder and get to know more about sukis parents.

I never actually thought of that. Suki became her name because in Japanese it meants to like/love. =] That's so cool we could pretty soon have the entire cast of gilmore girls . =]

My friends have a group of puppies that we love to get together to have play dates were just all worried that Yoshi will get them all pregnant because they're all girls. .. (>_<)
SUKIGIRL10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!