View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 10:17 PM   #2
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKIGIRL10 View Post
Questions

<--- Meet Suki =]

1. Suki came along with papers stating she was a pure breed. Her family tree says that her family line came from blk/tan & blk/gld ancestors. My thought process was that since her ancestors were blk/tan & blk & gld she would remain those colors. Now she's 3 months old and i've notice some silver outgrowth. Does that mean she will be a silver/blue yorkie?

2. Her papers came along with her parents reg no. & I was wondering if there's a possibility I can track down her parents to see pictures and health history.

3. When I adopted Suki she had an inguinal surgery. My best friend has a Pomeranian who is unneutured and the same age as suki (both purchased at the same time ) Although I don't plan on breeding suki is it hazardous for her to have puppies when she had the inguinal surgery?

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post & I hope you can answer my questions. =]
Welcome to yorkietalk!
Suki is super cute. By any chance, are you a Gilmore Girls fan? Where did she come from?
To answer your question about coat color, her coat breaking just means you've started on the exciting journey of seeing her transform into her adult coat. What it will be, you will need to have seen her parents, grandparents, and so on to make an educated guess as to what color she should end up being.
For #2, I have no idea. I guess it would depend on where she came from.
For #3, forgive me but I have to ask. If you were to breed her, what are your reasons for wanting to breed her? Do you know her pedigree? Her parents health background? There is a lot more to consider than just putting two dogs together.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!