View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 08:37 PM   #15
lilbumbleybees
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Arnold View Post
I don't like petco groomers. I took Jackson their to cut his nails then directly to petsmart for a face trim and they had to recut his nails. I'm not a big fan of petsmart either, the groomers are vicious, I won't tell u about what they did to a dog while I was there, but petco has sucked for me.
We have a client who called us to bring her 3 lb maltese to us. When I was putting her info into a new client form, she told me how she caught the groomer at PetSmart beating her dog with a brush. When she confronted them, they claimed the dog was being difficult. She immediately took get dog from them. We've done this baby multiple times now and NEVER had a single peep out of her. I would never trust those groomers with a dog. Even before I ever worked in a groom shop, I took my babies to the one I work at now. My boss, who groomed my dogs then, was the only person I ever trusted them with. Now working with her for 6 years, to this day she would still be the only person i would let touch my dogs besides myself.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!