View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 08:18 PM   #25
boo-boo
Senior Yorkie Talker

Favorite treat: Baby carrots and little licks of mom's ice cream
Favorite toys: Tiny 3" tall squeaky bear, frog, or duck (they are all from the same company and he LOVES them...he won't even play with his other toys, except for the tug rope once in a while)
Favorite game: Having Mom sneak up on me and yell that she's gonna get me...but I'm too quick for her...silly Mom, she's never really gonna get me...unless i let her.
Favorite words: wanna go outside!
Favorite place to visit: I walk mom up to the post office every day..the people there are so nice...every single day someone stops and pets me and tells mom how cute I am...as if she didn't already know...
Favorite place to sleep: On the back of the couch...the sun comes in the window and keeps me warm, and there is a bird feeder just on the other side of the glass...my pal "munchie the squirrel" hangs out there all day...as soon as we go outside I run to the bird feeder to try to play with him, but he always runs away...I think he's shy..
Favorite friends: Munchie the squirrel, and my aunt Molly...although she's kinda lazy and never wants to run and play with me she's still fun to snuggle up to...
boo-boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!