View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 11:01 AM   #8
maybeiloveyou
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KashasMom View Post
She has always been itchy(paws and back) & always had a fairly consistent ear infection.
I think this stuff is AMAZING for any ear problems: Dog Products | Veterinarian's Best: All-Natural Products for your pets' health.

My dog had stinky ears and was CONSTANTLY scratching them roughly. The vet could find nothing wrong and attributed it to allergies. I switched foods which helped a little but she would still scratch more than I would like. I started using this and though it has a light medicinal smell afterwards (some people are sensitive to it, but I don't mind it), it is FAR better than the stinky odor from before. And best of all, my dog barely scratches her ears now!

The ingredients are all natural so at the very least it doesn't hurt to try. They sell them in Petsmart and Petco in a pack (the wash + dry) for about $16, but I believe Vet's Best site has a coupon for $3 off a purchase.

Also, shampoos and conditioners with aloe vera, tea tree oil, and oatmeal help a lot with the itching.

Last edited by maybeiloveyou; 07-09-2010 at 11:02 AM.
maybeiloveyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!