View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 11:00 AM   #9
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
My furs wear collars 24/7 w/ ID tags (microchipped too)...but the collars are very carefully fitted, for safety. For where I live in metro Phoenix, I just feel I have to give them every possible chance to be ID'd if something happened. Someone tried to break into our house a couple years ago - and all I could think about was the doggies. Luckily, we have an alarm, and they scrammed - all was safe. Oh also, Marcel and Pfeiffer each wear a bell bc of size .

I get collars here and just love them! I ask her to make them ribbon-on-ribbon (rather than the standard ribbon on canvas) for the small doggies and I love how lightweight it is and thin. I get the break-away clasp.

This is an example of Pfeiffer's collar (but, break-away): Cloe's Collars
I know what you mean. Kaji took himself for a walk once at around midnight with no id. I was panicking! I tried the break away collar and Kaji got it off. Maybe now that he's use to wearing a collar, he won't bother it???

You know what Ann, I think yorkies are crossed with ninjas. Kaji has this super secret ninja mode where he sneaks up on me. I only know he's there because of a yelp. He wears a bell too.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!