View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 09:47 AM   #8
hugz4all4
YT 2000 Club Member

Exclamation Email that I got back from Nautra..regarding P&G buy out.

I wrote Nautra about the buy out because I too was concerned about them changing thier products. I just put Tucker on CA's new grain free line, because of his allergies and senstive stomach and he is doing so well that I dont want to switch again. Anyways, this was thier response back to me.. I dont know how *true* it is, but I will def. be holding onto it so if they do make changes, I will def. throw it back in thier faces. As of right now my local feed store will continue to carry thier products.

Dear Terri,

Thank you for contacting Natura Pet Products. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. On June 1st Natura Pet Products was sold to Procter and Gamble. I want to assure you that P&G believes wholeheartedly in Natura’s nutritional philosophy and have absolutely no intention of “compromising” the quality of its brands. In fact, they are fully committed to maintaining the quality of these terrific brands.

Our dedication to quality and our nutritional philosophy has not changed. Natura’s Founders; John & Ann Rademakers and Peter Atkins, started Natura’s business with the purpose to provide the healthiest pet foods in the world. In building Natura’s business they have maintained animal health and wellness as a priority. They have strongly supported their independent retail partners.

P&G has acquired our manufacturing facilities in Fremont, NE and San Leandro, CA along with the full complement of Natura employees. P&G intends to operate Natura Pet Products as an independent entity, essentially intact, for the foreseeable future. Natura’s current operating management team will remain in their respective positions and Natura’s business relationships will remain unchanged.

Let’s take a moment to reflect and think about the fact that they would not entrust Natura’s legacy to the new owner if they were not convinced that P &G would carry out their product philosophies and quality. P&G is committed to growing the Natura brands and they recognize the critical nature of growing the brands through the independent pet specialty stores.

We will continue to celebrate and advance Natura's legacy and nutritional philosophy and maintain Natura's current high standards for product and ingredient quality, food safety and manufacturing excellence. And, we will continue to support the development of a thriving independent pet specialty channel.

Again, thank you for contacting us and we especially thank you for giving us the opportunity to respond to your concerns. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at your convenience, custserv@naturapet.com. You can also call us at 1-800-532-7261.

Kind Regards,

Joleen
Natura Product Advisor
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!