View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 09:08 AM   #6
hugz4all4
YT 2000 Club Member

I have a dog that has food allergies as well as a senstive stomach so finding something he can eat and tolerate has been really tough, but we pretty much learned from process of elimanation and spending a ton of money on food he couldnt eat..(rolling eyes).. Right now he is on California Natural's new grain free line, thier Lamb flavor, which has VERY little ingredients in it and its low in protein/fat so he is at this time tolerating it very well. His itching has just about been elimated, his eyes for the first time since we got him has stopped tearing and he hasnt licked his stomach or paws in almost a week. Not to mention, he hasnt thrown up at all, and my local feed store carries it!!
The only way you are going to find out what she is allergic too (she is beautiful by the way ) is to start elimating foods, then slowly add them back. She starts itching.. take it away. Natural balance has some really good limited ingredient foods, you could ask them for some samples. I would def. add the extra fish oil for her skin, coconut oil is also really good for skin and allergies. Good luck.. I know how tough it can be..
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!