View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 05:14 AM   #5
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KashasMom View Post
I actually read that article and it got me really started on this. So many of those symptoms are ones that Frosty has. Great article!

I was going to go with Chicken, but I'm sure that chicken meal was in her food. Should I choose another?

We live in Fla, the pollen is 11/12 months Lol But it doesn't seem to be related to any sort of bloom or environmental source that I can tell. She itches on a pretty constant basis ( and even though my mom has moved within the last year)

I'm going to try the switch next week (Kasha is getting spayed tomorrow so I'll have my hands FULL!) Fingers crossed it works!

Thanks for the great input!!!
I would probably go with something other than chicken. During her life, she has likely had chicken, beef, lamb bc those are in so many kibbles. Maybe try duck, venison, or rabbit? I have used duck and my furs really like this flavor. For an effective elimination diet, she really needs to eat main ingredients that she wasn't on before.

Please let us know how Kasha does!

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!