View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 12:56 AM   #1
pinkfairie
Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg In a blink of an eye...

Hi everyone,
As I type this my mom is finally sleeping cause Kenzie almost gave us a heart attack here.
She's sleeping with my mom on her bed, while suddenly she started to move like she wanted to pee, to make these noises and having difficulties to breathe.
My mom noticed and instead of freaking out, she did hold her, stood up from bed and didn't care if its the right thing to do, she gave soft pats at Kenzie's back, she had this gag reflex and threw up some of her food and a little piece of what seemed to be the sponge-y thing that slippers have, don't know how or when she ate it, but she did, and that caused this.
My mom was crying and thanking God the sponge came out and Kenzie just looked at us like she's saying "Did I do something wrong?"

Now, we feel like we'd become even more over-protective with her, she is so mischievous and happy-go-lucky, and we love her so much.

My mom is all " was it the right thing to do?", at that moment you can't take minutes to think, gotta act fast and that's what she did and she saved Lil Kenzie's life for what I see.

These little ones give us some good scares...

Last edited by pinkfairie; 07-09-2010 at 12:58 AM.
pinkfairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!