View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 03:55 PM   #1
FL Tink
No Longer a Member

Teeth Honey Bumbles NEW Featured Store!

HoneyBumbles.Com
for the Un-BEE-lievably Cute Dog!

As some of you know, I custom paint toy boxes and will be adding other dog related custom painted items!

But most of you may not realize that I also have a webstore!

My Store is unlike others! And I wanted to take this time to tell you how my store is different!
My idea for this store came from my search for cute dog Tshirts. My girls usually just wear Tshirts around the house...but it's hard to find AFFORDABLE cute, unique Tshirts!
My day job is a Certified Ortho RN Clinician. Many of you may remember my absence during my study time for my certification!
I am not doing this for the money!! I am doing this to support my "habit" and to offer great deals for my yorkie friends! My goal is just to break even and to be able to pay for my webstore!

So, In order to provide you with great prices, I buy closeout deals, clearance items etc. MY goal is to try to keep everything under $10. However, on occasion I may have merchandise as much $15.
For instance, I just purchased a bunch of Monkey Daze that should be in next week. Those items range from $6-15...but would retail $15-60 at full regular markup. I will be loading the MD stuff as soon as it comes in

So if you see I have listed a small and a med, that may be all I have.
If you see something you want..but don't see your size just pm me. I will let you know if its something I can get.

Consider me the Ross's, TJ Maxx's or Steinmarts of the Dog World!
Just like the bargain stores, YOU HAVE TO CHECK BACK often for the bargain basement deals!

Also next week I am going to be adding the coolest small interactive dog treat/toy. You fill it with your dog's favorite toy and they chew for hours!!!

Please PM if you have any question.

There are pictures of my toy boxes on a thread related to the one I painted for the YT raffle.

Happy Shopping!!

P.S. Please make sure you add the "s" in HoneybumbleS..if you dont you get a website for
Stripper Shoes...yes if I had known this i would have picked a different name
FL Tink is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!