View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 12:37 PM   #1
miabellaamoure
♥YORKIERESCUE.com♥
Donating Member

Default Help Teddy-Boo Find His Furever Home & Person...

Just had to share with all of you on YT why I'm not playing on OTG's so much lately and who's been occupying my time these days...it's the new man in my life,
Mr. TeddyBoo!

I also wanted to share with you in the flesh (well, pic's anyway!) the rewards of fostering a Yorkie in need and to remind each of you out there that YOU could do the same thing and help "one" Yorkie at a time like I & countless others do, too.

At the end of the day, it's basically "one" extra water bowl, "one" extra food bowl & "one" extra dog bed and you can foster a Yorkie and give him/her the chance at finding their furever home & person!

So, come on YT members, check out your local Yorkie Rescue Groups in your area and JOIN!

Now without further adieu, here's TeddyBoo!

Looking for a New Home...

Updated 6/25/10
Teddy is doing so extremely well that his foster mom feels he is ready to go to his new home. He is so sweet and lovable that he will just melt your heart when you meet him. Be sure that you read our initial write-up below to ensure that you have the kind of home that Teddy needs to thrive before applying for him.

With all of Teddy’s medical expenses, his adoption fee is $525 (microchip included).

6/11/2010
Just take a look at that face and tell me…what’s not to love? Teddy-Boo is a neutered male Yorkie, approximately 1 year old, weighing in at 9 pounds and is up to date on his vaccines.

This little boy was surrendered by his owners when they could not afford to repair his fractured hip. After his surrender, and examined by a YTNR Veterinarian, it was also discovered that in addition to the injury to his hip, that poor Teddy also had an “old” fracture to his knee as well that had evidently gone without repair for months! Every effort was made to repair both fractures but, because the knee injury had been neglected for so long the difficult decision was made to amputate his right rear leg. Our little Teddy-Boo became a Tripod-Dog all because of owner neglect.

In less than a week, this little guy has been through what some grown men could not endure and still he greets everyone with a kiss & a wiggle of his tail! It’s only been a few days since arriving at his new foster home but, so far he’s made amazing accomplishments!

In between resting & recuperating, Teddy-Boo has shown his Foster Mom that he can stand up to eat out of his raised food bowls, use his piddle pads with a perfect aim & even run laps in the back yard with all three of Foster Mom’s lil’ Yorkie girls…no surprise that he loves the girls!

The kind of home that Teddy-Boo is looking for is one with a (stay-at-home) Mommy and/or Daddy (both would be cool!), a fully enclosed back yard to run & play in. Teddy is dog friendly so, a fur-brother or sister would be welcomed as well. Even tho’ Teddy-Boo is a Tripod-Dog, this will not hinder his capabilities. He can do just about anything a four legged dog can do except, lift his leg to mark…that’s a plus! Please note, we will not be considering families with small children.

Currently, Teddy-Boo will still need a little more time to recuperate from his surgery and build his strength back while mastering the use of three legs to become a Top-Tripod-Dog. There is no doubt that VERY soon, he’s going to be one amazing faithful companion to one lucky person! Check back for an update

Fill out an Application now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TB1.JPG (38.4 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg TB2.JPG (38.5 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg TB3.JPG (28.3 KB, 105 views)

Last edited by miabellaamoure; 07-08-2010 at 12:39 PM.
miabellaamoure is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!