View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 06:45 AM   #8
TatumsMom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Whenever I have a techy/comptuer question - I go straight to Admin . I was having a virus problem within this last year - and this was the program recommended to me (free, easy): Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - Reviews and free Malwarebytes Anti-Malware downloads at Download.com

For backup, I use an external hard drive. But then, I also use an online back-up service (myotherdrive.com), so that the files are not only backed up there, but I can also access my files from anywhere - which I love. I have tried quite a few of the online back-up services and My Other Drive is it for me and their customer service is great (whereas at other onlines, it's....nonexistent).
Yep, malwarebytes is on my list too!

Very interesting about the "MyOtherDrive". I see they offer a free 2GB storage option. Keeping in mind that I'm pretty computer-illiterate (I rely on my IT guy at work and luckily don't have issues at home - well, didn't until now), how do I tell how much I have on our computer to know if the 2GB offer is enough for us? I'm sure there's some place you can look at to see what you've got stored. I just don't know where it is. I was pretty proud of myself when I learned how to defrag and do a cleanup!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!