View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 12:06 PM   #13
kionini
YT 500 Club Member

Omg Wow, 27 hour flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talida Baker View Post
Hi there!! I have the same problem going on!! My lil prinses arrived at my place about 5 days ago. (She had travel time of 27houers flight) She is 10 months old and weighs 1.7kg's
Well prinses Tilly doesnt seem to want to eat. She always had Royal Canine Junior twice a day with a apple for lunch (at previousowner). Ive tried that and Royal Canine Yorkie food) She still doesnt want to eat.
She sometimes eat her "doggie cookies" sometimes not.
I do not want to give her human food Although Ive tried Tuna in oil over her dry food. And giving her veggies.
She does eat, but barely 20grams a day!!!
She also seem to sleep ALOT during the day.
I am living in a really hot place as opposed rom where she came from was pretty cold. Can that make a difference?
please help, Im stressed about my prinses
O Ive already had her at two different vets and they seem to be thinking she is okay, exept or a small case of ringworm on her skin.
HELP PLEASE
the poor baby must be traumatized, I know I would be if I traveled that long . I gave Nicky tuna once and he got diarrhea. I think boiled chicken breast is better. If she's that small, maybe it's the size of the kibble, too big for her? Ask the vet if you can give her a bit of a.d. food, puppies love it.
It's been hot here too and my babies are not eating either, maybe that has something to do with it too . Hope everything works out for you and Prinses
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!