View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 08:40 AM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Default Go.Fetch Scallop Dresses

Gofetch is excited to unveil its newest collection called scalloped dresses :heart: . . . this original gofetch halter style dress features a perfectly cut scalloped skirt edge adorned with satin mini bows and a generous tulle underlay. I think the skirt design gives our fashionista babies that extra girly feminine touch . For our first print, they are available in scarlet and light pink.

And of course, I am excited to share that my darling Annika is back in front of the camera once again . Her allergies are very much under control right now and so she is ready and excited to get back on track. Of course SeRi is going to be doing a lot of modelling with her big sister so as you can see, they are showing off the dress in style

I am so blessed to have 2 gorgeous furbabies looking so adorable in my newest collection (okay maybe I am biased but they are my girls and am so proud of them ).

I hope you will love this new Gofetch ORIGINAL design . . .

These dresses aren't on the gofetch site yet . .was just too excited. Please check them out in a couple of days . Enjoy and thank you for stopping by!
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!