View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 06:21 AM   #10
Rachael x
Poppy's Mamma ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlshAngel985 View Post
Wow lots of questions... I'm just teasing you. I would have a million more if I was in your situation. As far as size... don't worry so much about the number right now. If you're baby is fed, is gaining weight, and has a nice round tummy she should be fine. Pups grow at different rates, and her size will be depending on her lineage. I'm sure if the people that you got your baby from can't tell the difference between a 6 week old pup and an 8 week old one, they probably don't know her background going back generations.

How is your other pup adjusting to the new addition?
Hi and thanks for the reply,

She eats well and has a little fat round tummy on her
About the people who I got her from... They would have known exactly how old she was I think they were just desperate for the money in the situation they are in at the moment so I think they pretended she was older so they could sell her quickly before having to pay for her shots.
Its not right but I think they were desperate.
They havn't told me this but I know his father has just died and they are really struggling for money so I am sure thats what happend.

My older dog has gone in the huff a bit.. but then she has been the only dog for a long time and is very spoilt.
At first she wouldnt even sit in the same room as the pup but now she does.
She is still very distant and jelous but she seems to be slowly coming round, hopefully it wont be too long until they are friends.
I think it will be easier for her once my pup is a bit older and can play with her properly so fingers crossed.

Thanks x
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!