View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 06:08 AM   #9
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael x View Post
Hi and thanks for the reply,

So do you think I am doing the right thing by keeping her?
I really dont want to give her back to them because I dont trust them to look after her properly.. and she seems much better with me even though I have only had her a week.
She has put on weight like I said and is so playful compared to when we would visit her she has really came out of her shell

She sleeps often but not too much.. She usually has a little sleep after shes had her food and gone potty and she has the odd short nap when she is being cuddled too.
I will try and post some new pics tonight so you can all see her size now, and do you think 1 pound is a normal weight for this age?

Thanks x
Wow lots of questions... I'm just teasing you. I would have a million more if I was in your situation. As far as size... don't worry so much about the number right now. If you're baby is fed, is gaining weight, and has a nice round tummy she should be fine. Pups grow at different rates, and her size will be depending on her lineage. I'm sure if the people that you got your baby from can't tell the difference between a 6 week old pup and an 8 week old one, they probably don't know her background going back generations.

How is your other pup adjusting to the new addition?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!