View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 07:21 AM   #1
peanut
Dogs Rule Cats Drool!
Donating Member

Cry This is for my friend Belinda!

I found out yesterday that a very special friend that I made years ago on YT passed away, it totally shocked me because I haven't been on much in the past few months and feel really bad since I missed out on talking with her before she passed. She was so special and sweet Lady, she made a bunch of dresses for my girls thats what started our friendship, I made her a special avatar years ago with her beautiful girls, it was in the beginning of my making them so its funny to still see it, but she loved it and wouldn't change it, cause I made it different for one of the girls, like a Tiffany box, and hand drew the bow on. She thought that was so special, she keep it all these years.
She was a sweet Lady with a big heart, she loved her girls, and her friends. Even though we never meet in person, she was a dear friend and a great YT member. She will be missed, but not forgotten, I will think of you everytime I see all those beautiful dresses you made with love on my girls.

RIP Blinda, the world lost a great lady, but heaven just got the sweetest angel.

Last edited by Wylie's Mom; 07-05-2010 at 08:22 AM.
peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!