View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 07:15 AM   #9
shoefelmeyer
Donating YT 500 Club Member

My little "Princess" will go outside and expects a treat even if she does not go potty outside. But I refuse to give her one, unless she goes outside.

Princess is starting to understand why we go outside.... to go potty and then play. But, still has a ways to go before she is housebroken.

I use a pee pad indoors in her XT pen, where I keep her as she is not housebroken yet. She will go on this.

I allow her to run around indoors when she is fully supervised. And loves to snuggle up next to me on the couch.

I am praying she will eventually be fully trained. She is a challenge with the potty training compared to our pomeranian puppy. I had him fully trained before he was 4 months. I am reading yorkies can be difficult to potty train. So, I continue to work with her. I know she will eventually get it!

I am glad though, she will go on a potty pad also. Because she hates to go outside on wet grass. I can only imagine what she will be like when it snows here. LOL!!!!

I have seen these little "balloon" booties at local pet stores. Wondering if I use those, if that may help with her reluctance to go potty on wet grass?
shoefelmeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!