View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 07:51 PM   #6
megantheswimmer
Senior Yorkie Talker

Terlis: He isn't peeing anywhere. He's always on the leather couch with me, or on hardwood floors. We don't have any carpet...well. wait. In our living room where we spend most of the time, there is carpeting. But I don't let him out of my site...and he usually will have an odor of urine after going. From what I've noticed before. I never let him out of my site, I don't think he is going anywhere. When we are outside, he stands still, and then will continue walking.

DvlshAngel: I do have a working in progress schedule. I take him out right when I wake up, and after my shower (about half an hour later), and a few times between 11am and 2pm. Probably 3 more times. I pretty much take him out every hour. We eat in the afternoon and evening, after each meal or drink, we go outside for 6-10 minutes. I also took him on a walk today for the first time...he has not been leash trained so we are working on that and we walked up and down the road really well! (with a few breaks in between to talk to neighbors )

Not sure if these guys lift their legs up when they pee like bigger dogs though?
megantheswimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!