View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 02:29 PM   #1
abbey46923
Donating YT Addict

Default positive potty issue???

Serena has been pad trained pretty much from day one, she was the easiest one i have ever trained and i trust her more than any of them. I did the cherrio treat method and praise and she expects the cherrio everytime she potties which i have no problem with.... my problem is, i have her pads in the kitchen and i spend alot of time in the kitchen and she will go many many times just so she can have her treat, she will even go on and squat like she has peed and come running for a treat even though i know for a fact that she did not pee....she does not have a UT infection or any other health problems....she only does this when i am sitting or working in the kitchen, she knows what she is doing. How do i discourage her from doing this without confusing her that going potty on the pad is good. She can hold it all night, she will very seldom potty outside, she waits till she comes in to potty.
Should i just praise her when i know that she didn't potty or just squeezed out a little bit. I have begun breaking the cherrios in half or smaller because she is getting way too many. Goodness knows i don't want to ruin a good thing here but i also don't want her living off of cherrios.
Any suggestion are greatly apperciated....Thanks
abbey46923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!