View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 01:39 PM   #11
Elle
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaO View Post
does any one know of any breeders in las vegas?

Why didn't you say you were looking to breed? I gave you the name of a person that I thought may be willing to help the breed. Not because she's looking to profit from selling puppies or breeding for the wrong reasons. But you're asking for breeders names to find someone that will help you breed a dog without papers that you don't have any history on? And you didn't remove puppy teeth and the concept of breeding is more appealing than living as healthy pet? You've complained about his breath, you've complained about his urine smell and he's too young for breeding.

This isn't how. We are responsible for bringing more into this world. If you can't take care of one, how can you care for two or 5? There are plenty of extras already out there.

Im sorry, but you have much to learn prior to breeding. Please neuter your dog. He should be neutered now. A vet can't tell you a yorkie is healthy by looking him over. There is much more to a healthy dog than a brush over. A good vet would never say something like that willy nilly. Don't get me wrong, there's healthy then healthy tested. A doctor doesn't say healthy for breeding without testing.

Sorry for the long post, I thought you were were someone just looking for a yorkie.
Elle is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!