View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 03:27 PM   #8
MadDeDo
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalina82 View Post
aw she looks so sad. I'm glad you rescued her from that horrible situation. Are you sure she's biewer and not a morkie or shorkie mix? just curious if the "owners" actually bought her from a breeder.

i hope you find her a great home. she certainly deserves it
Thanks, I assume that she really is a Biewer because they were selling her as a "breeder." I got registration papers with her and a pedigree. Of course, she was never bought for breeding, I just wanted her out of there. They didn't give a rats behind whether she went with papers or not...just handed them over. They could be incorrect paperwork or for a different dog, you never know, but according to what I have she is a purebred Biewer. I do see a lot of characteristics in her that are the same as my Biewers...I think she is just oversized. Some of the original Biewers imported from Germany were bigger, and since she is 5 years, it's very possible that she did come straight from Germany originally. Her rabies tag came from Oklahoma, and by what they told me, they purchased her for breeding but didn't have time to do it because of their kids something or another. Didn't really matter to me, I wasn't listening at that point...just wanting to get her and leave.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!