View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 01:01 PM   #1
MadDeDo
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Love Bigger Biewer Girl Needs a Forever Home

I pulled an extremely sweet girl off CraigsList. She was kept in a terrible situation and came to me matted to the skin and covered in fleas and ticks. She was very shy around people and didn't want me to touch her at first. Now, she is shaved down and feels SO much better, she is free of fleas and ticks, and has become a very sweet and loving girl. She tap on my leg when I sit down so I will pick her up and put her in my lap or beside me. She loves to be with you. We are working on potty training, but she is not 100% there yet. She is a bigger girl, about 15-16 lbs. She is a good eater, although she was skinny when I got her she has put on quite a bit of weight eating just a better dry kibble. She has the most soulful big brown eyes. She is scheduled to be spayed next week, and after that she will be ready for her forever home. I did get a rabies certificate with her, and if it is correct she just turned 5 years, which seems about right. She is in good health other than a few scabs on her skin where she was so badly matted, that are now clearing up VERY nicely and she looks SO much better!! She seems to be good with male dogs, but is a little aggravated by females. Ideally I would like to find her a home where she is the only dog, or there is one other male dog. She prefers to be with humans, rather than other dogs. I have invested quite a bit in her at this point, but I could not leave her there. I am asking a minimal adoption fee, not even close to what I have put into her. I am most concerned with finding her a good forever home. I don't know much about history, other than that I found her in a terrible home and wanted her out, due to the high incidence of puppy mills in NC. I was afraid if somebody else purchased her that would be her fate, after she had already had a bad life. I welcome any questions that you have about her. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 020 (Medium).jpg (39.9 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 025 (Medium).jpg (29.7 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 022 (Medium).jpg (42.5 KB, 109 views)

Last edited by MadDeDo; 07-03-2010 at 01:04 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!