View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 10:01 AM   #10
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

She's a doll - I fought it too but found with the heat and now mine in an apartment all day - short is the way to go - but Chanel was beautiful with her long hair. She still has her long braid and face but I've layered her down so she stays cooler

Cheri has very silky non growing hair so never needs cutting - just little touchups - wish Chanel was that easy - her hair grows as fast as all my bills come in I spend more time doing more trims on her than ever due to the quickness of the hair growth

But I have photos of her with her beautiful coat way back in the day and while I miss the pretty flow and daily care - her being shorter is so much less work and it's for her own good not mine. It's not like I'm out there to show her off - and when she had her pretty long hair she sure did get attention - now people think she's the male and Cheri the female - do they not SEE the pink BOWS and relate to FEMALE ? I know if I HAD a male - I'd go with boy colors

same thing always happened with my sons as babies - they were so pretty even dressed completely in blue people always told me what pretty baby GIRLS I had. I loved it but always corrected them -
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!