View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 07:41 AM   #13
janetvav
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
You are so right to take things one day at a time. Tucker may just be groggy and everything from the tests and anesthesia yesterday.

Did he like the canned food from the Vet? My Westie actually ended up liking the canned food that he got when he had gastroenteritis. I thought he would hate it but he loved it!

Praying your Tucker will eat and feel better today.

My vet tested Lucy's blood ammonia levels too - he said that was to see if she had hepatitic encepholaphy? Something like that - though I sure can't spell it. She still has liver issues but not the (whatever I just spelled above).

Anyway, hoping you have a better day today.
No he didn't like the canned food but I did get him to eat some boiled chicken a little bit ago. I tried to dissolve his pill in water and syringe it in him but boy did he put up a fight. I still think that he has something going on with his liver also, he did eat a few bites of hamburger last night and before I went to bed he was rubbing his head on the couch. Don't know if it was from the ground beef or meds or from the anthesia but was kind of weird. I will try the canned food again later sometimes he will eat something from my grandaughter when she is here so I will let her try it. I think he knows how stressed I am and that is not helping the matters any.
janetvav is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!