View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 05:36 AM   #13
kalina82
Phantom Queen Morrigan
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FergieBaby View Post
what if i was to start putting some vinegar in my little ones bath? ...and this sound very silly ..but can I use just normal vinegar? or does it have to be this apple cider i keep reading about?
Is the itching and black pigment just on her belly or is it all over? what kind of shampoo are you using? how long has this problem been going on for? Think back to when it started. Is there anything at all (even something so small you think its insignificant) that you changed around that time? Does she lay in the grass a lot outside? what about on non-carpeted floors?

apple cider vinegar is what is used for bathing. i think people use it differently (mixing with shampoo, only using ACV, shampooing then putting on ACV) so not sure what route to tell you to use. Last time I used it on a dog I washed them with a hypoallergenic shampoo, rinses it all off, then used a small amount to rub/massage into skin/coat all over. The ACV does not get rinsed off and i let the dog air dry.

You can also try they hypo shampoo and then massage organic virgin coconut oils into the coat/skin, leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse really well.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!