Thread: Diapers ?
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 07:43 AM   #8
amyann
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley&BitsysMom
LOL!!! I bought some pampers today, the kind for babies, to use on Bailey and Charlie for belly bands!!! IT WORKS!!!!! The belly bands I bought at petsmart were rubbing them raw and were twenty bucks each, and I had to wash them everyday just about because even though I used the thick pads in them, they smelled like urine! The pampers are great cause I can just throw them in the trash! I don't put them on like a baby though...I put them on just to cover their little wee wees, kind of like side ways like they wear the belly bands..does that make sense??? I can post a picture tomorrow if you'd like to see what I'm talking about. I just thought if I put them on the regular way and cut a hole for the tail, if they pooped in them I'd have to wash the poo poo off their little hinnies...I din't want to do that, LOL! They do work! I think I read it on here too...Bailey and Charlie weigh about four to five pounds and I bought the newborn size but because I put it on side ways they were too small. I bought the size three today and they work good because it overlaps and they stay on good
Great!! It would be very helpful if you can post some pictures. I'll like to see how it works. Maybe some of us can try it out, too. Thanks.
amyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!