View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 03:14 AM   #11
janetvav
Senior Yorkie Talker

Tucker is not feeling so well this morning, kind of mouning and laying around and I am having a terrible time trying to get him to take meds. I guess when he wont eat I can't put them in anything. I hope that yesterdays test didn't make him worse with the anthesia and the biopsies. I still have a gut feeling that this is something to do with his liver but the vet says no because his ammonia levels would be elevated if that was the case. I think that I just have a black cloud over my head. It was exactly 1 year ago this holiday weekend that my little Tobie was so deathly ill and now again. I don't think I can take much more of this. I am such an animal lover and try to do the best that I can why does this keep happening to me? My daughter said that maybe it is just the breed of dog that I am having bad luck with. Oh no I still have another yorkie and hopefully she will be healthy. I guess I will take this one day at a time and hopefully I will get him to eat something today but he is very mad at me now.
janetvav is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!