View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 06:55 PM   #1
janetvav
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Tucker had his scope done today

Tucker went in for his scope of his esophagus, stomach and intestines today and not such good results. He has a extraluminal mass on his esophagus, gastric erosions in his stomach and proliferative tissues in his duodenum. They said the results from the cytology does indicate that there was spiral shaped bacteria present in the stomach in which it could be a bacteria associated with ulcers and some inflamation cells were present but we wont know anything for sure until the histopathology results are back and with the holiday weekend that probably wont be until Tuesday or Wednesday. So they sent us home with a couple of meds to get rid of the acid in his stomach and sucraflate to coat his stomach. They also gave us some canned food for him to eat. Yeah right like he is going to eat that for me when I am having a hard time getting to eat anyway. We will try and do the best we can. Prayers that we will get good news back next week and this is something that we can get taken care of. He is not very happy with me trying to get him to take those pills, he hates me messing with his mouth. It is going to be a long week, my dh just left for his yearly fishing trip this morning too. I pray things will go well this week.

Last edited by janetvav; 07-02-2010 at 06:56 PM.
janetvav is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!