View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 06:50 PM   #10
kalina82
Phantom Queen Morrigan
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
Yes we have Natural Balance and Wellness.Wellness didn't work well for Yorkies but Natural Balance does. I feed a combination of the dry reduced calorie and the Venison and sweet potato. I like to mix in some tinned duck and potato.
Their limited ingredient ones are quite good, matter of picking which one might work.
Allergy testing could start with just a few common things like wool, grass, maybe whatever is being fed now, chicken or? These are the more common things dogs can be allergic to.
I've always had good luck with wellness. My cats eat the weight management formula and Morgan has been on puppy, adult, small breed, and core. We've never tried the simple solutions limited ingredients ones though so don't know how palatable they are. She's eating a bag of NB ultra premium small breed right now and isn't too thrilled with it. she'll eat it but only if i sit nearby and watch her or make a game out of eating. . i'm gonna try Taste of the Wild pacific Stream next. heard fish based foods were also good for allergy problems.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!