View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 05:20 PM   #1
FergieBaby
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default My yorkie's skin is getting bad! help please!

Hello everyone!

I was going to try and search my situation..but thought I would do my best to describe it and maybe someone would have some idea to help. My little girl has been scratching alot ..and her skin looks dry...now that doesnt seem too bad ..but the problem is that her pigment is getting a black tinge....literrally a tinge. Her skin looks almost like its aging on her little belly. Now I did have her at a vet for her itching. He just tried a dog food diet change to ZD or something I cant remember the name right now. But all it did was give her diarreah which is odd cause the food is suppose to be gentle. Anyways I have no idea what to do ..and the vet says they dont have an idea either and that it would be around a 1000 dollars for a allergy test etc. I wish I could figure it out on my own. I would love to fix her up...she is too young to have have all these issues with her skin. I would love some advice...please ask me anything I might have missed giving details about. (btw its not just on her belly its everywhere..)
FergieBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!