View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 06:46 AM   #1
107barney
T. Bumpkins & Co.
Donating YT Member

Thumbs down Product Warning - ProSelect Soft Sided Exercise Pen

A while ago, I purchased this soft-sided exercise pen. I used it mostly to block off an area of my kitchen when Teddy was out as a puppy for potty training purposes. I used it only when I was right there in the past.

Well, this week, I decided to try leaving Teddy out of his crate with the others and blocking off a large area of my kitchen. We used it for a few days and things were fine and Teddy did not have any potty accidents (go teddy! )/

Last night we went out briefly, again, I left them all in this large section of my kitchen. When we came home, Teddy was excited and jumped up on the x pen. HE STARTED LOUDLY CRYING- his leg was stuck in between the sections of the pen. THANK GOD I WAS RIGHT THERE TO SCOOP HIM UP. He is fine and the leg is not injured but it must have pinched him for him to cry out like that.

I'm going to be writing to the manufacturer of this product about this defect. There is no protection in between the sections and they move so he was getting stuck. I had to lift him up and over the top without hurting him.

I thought others should know about it - please do not leave your babies in this xpen as I think this could have caused serious damage had I not been right there.

ZW832_230X230.jpg
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!