Thread: Diapers ?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 08:59 PM   #4
Bentley&BitsysMom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

LOL!!! I bought some pampers today, the kind for babies, to use on Bailey and Charlie for belly bands!!! IT WORKS!!!!! The belly bands I bought at petsmart were rubbing them raw and were twenty bucks each, and I had to wash them everyday just about because even though I used the thick pads in them, they smelled like urine! The pampers are great cause I can just throw them in the trash! I don't put them on like a baby though...I put them on just to cover their little wee wees, kind of like side ways like they wear the belly bands..does that make sense??? I can post a picture tomorrow if you'd like to see what I'm talking about. I just thought if I put them on the regular way and cut a hole for the tail, if they pooped in them I'd have to wash the poo poo off their little hinnies...I din't want to do that, LOL! They do work! I think I read it on here too...Bailey and Charlie weigh about four to five pounds and I bought the newborn size but because I put it on side ways they were too small. I bought the size three today and they work good because it overlaps and they stay on good

Dogster Pagehttp://www.dogster.com/?145000
Bentley&BitsysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!