Thread: Morbid thoughts
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 03:42 AM   #14
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

I know someone who lost a child and he has never ever wanted the attachment of a pet....he flat out told me he'd never get attached to something he knew he would lose eventually and I do understand his feelings

he even has a hard time with my girls and I do know he isnt a 'dog' person so I compensate for him when he's here and keep them away

I can't say I have morbid thoughts about mine but do worry as financially lately I'm in bad shape and that scares me but I try to take it day to day-

my girls got me thru the worst time in my life when I lost my husband just a few years ago - if it weren't for them I don't know how I'd have functioned because I was in a deep dark hole - I HAD to take care of them and while I didn't take care of me - they needed me so I kept going....I still remember how hard it was to BE ME just for them but we went thru alot....losing their dad - moving - me having to work full time - it was a huge change for them -

When this all happend - they felt all my pain and that hurt and caused alot of guilt so I had to suck it up just for them and in the long run.....I believe they saved my life

so be thankful for them - you have a little heartbeat at your feet that loves you no matter what and we just have to love each day we have with them.....too many don't have that luxury or lose their pets so if you have a happy healthy little pet - be greatful and try not to think of the 'what if's
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!