View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 12:21 PM   #15
jackson25
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessizzy View Post
I went today and got Izzy her panties with the liners that go inside them...OMG Izzy hated them for the 1st 15mins...She was barking at herself, rubbing on the wall to get them off...But then saw that she could rome around the house....she LOVES that idea!! lol I keep them off her when she's outside or in her crate, but she does use them when she's walking around the house. That's the way to do it right? She has been soooo sad that she's can't sleep with us right now...Is it ok to put these on her at night so she can she with us or would that be too long for her to wear them?

I can't wait till hubby sees this....My husband loves Izzy..He has never loved a dog so much in his life..But when he's sees these panties, he's going to think i'm nuts..lol But then again that's what he said about the stroller and now he thinks it's a great idea
It will just take a little time for Izzy to get used to them....Yes she can have them on at night if you want her to. You just need to make sure she has plenty of potty breaks, don't want her to use them as a potty diaper or a means to prevent breeding.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!