View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 09:56 AM   #165
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by celstu1 View Post
I have no idea what happened to cause the bans and no longer members things to happen... however I have to say. Ive been here a long time, not a newbie by any means. I have my fair share of posts and NEVER have I been on the brink of suspension, banned or even had a thread locked on me. Its not hard to ignore the stuff that puts your teeth on edge or to comment in ways that WILL make people HEAR you. I really do believe you get more bees with honey than vinegar, it truly works. Ive been told many times by many members, new and old that I am very eloquent with my words and have a way of getting my concerns read and taken into consideration. This is hard sometimes but worth it when you know someone HEARD you, and it works for ALL aspects of your life. Work, family, friends, the grocery store cashier... LOL

I just try to remember, angry usually goes in one ear and out the other, understanding, compassion and the true desire to educate is HEARD more. None of us can change the world overnight so we start with one person at a time and let the words spread. I want to stop bybs and puppymills as much as the next person, but there is no reason to hammer into someone when a simple explanation will do. Try to remember newbies come here as green as most of us were when we were new.
Great post !

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!